Suzuki Baleno 4th generation is a sub-compact car (B segment) produced by the Japanese manufacturer Suzuki since 2015.
The car was unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September 2015, and was launched in India on 24 October 2015 and in Japan on 9 March 2016. It became available in Europe in April 2016 and in Indonesia on 10 August 2017 at the 25th Gaikindo Indonesia International Auto Show.
It is manufactured exclusively in India, by Maruti Suzuki, as a five-door hatchback. It is built on a newly developed platform, that features a powertrain range of three options (for the international model): a new 1.0 l Boosterjet three cylinder direct injection turbo petrol engine, a four-cylinder 1.2 l Dualjet petrol engine with SHVS (Smart Hybrid Vehicle by Suzuki) and a normal 1.2 l Dualjet petrol engine.
There are three engine options for the Indian model: a 1.2 l four cylinder K-Series petrol engine, a 1.3 l four cylinder DDIS 190 diesel engine and the 1.0 l Boosterjet engine in the variant Baleno RS which is the same engine that is found in european baleno.
It was tested by Euro NCAP in April 2016, receiving a four star overall safety rating. It offers standard frontal and side head and chest airbags, as well as forward collision warning with auto braking.
Suzuki Baleno Japan Version – Dashboard Settings Translation
Please help us to correct these translations from your own experience. It’s helpful for many users
- Fuel Economy Reset Method Selection
- Lubrication – Engine Switch on to Switch off Fuel Economy (Needs to review this again)
- Trip A (Fuel Economy of Trip A) – You have to option and resetting trip A (after fuel refill before a trip) to find-out the fuel efficiency
- Overall Fuel Economy (From the point that you select this option)
- Door Lock Settings
- Outside Buzzer Settings
- Lane Change Light Settings
- Lane Change Settings (Needs to review this again)
- Anti-theft Function Settings
- Alarm Mode Selection
- D Mode (Factory Default Mode)
- A Mode (Alarm OFF Mode)
- Display Settings
- Display body colour Settings
- Colours – Listing Available
- Fuel Consumption Indication
- Time Display
- Operation Cycle Indication
- Motion Warehouse Display (Needs to review this again)
- Display ON
- Display OFF
- Paddle Operation Indication
- Announcement ON
- Announcement OFF
- Factory Settings Reset (Back to Default selections)
- Close the Settings Mode
More More information